The world is changing - our economy system is changing too. Phenomena like unemployement, conflicts between poor and rich, migration because of economical problems, inflation and many more show us, that our economy system is far away from being perfect. That means there is room for improvements.
This website is about a regional way of doing economy.
We have translated some articles of this website to other languages. Translators are welcome! (For contact please use a significant subject in your emails.)
- Regional Economy Systems as Complement to Globalisation
- Regional Markets as Solution for Problems of Globalisation
- Regional economy with regional currencies contra “Peak Oil”
- Ecological and Social Aspects of Regional Currencies
- Video/Presentation: What are regional currencies?
- "Commuter Computer" - calculate your real commuting costs